Access Child Support Resources
Even though you are moving on to a new life, your children’s support is a significant concern. You may have worries about how you will have enough monetary resources to support your children. Complex family law matters need compassionate and skilled legal support that can help you coordinate equitable assistance from your former spouse.
At Longstreet Law LLC, attorney Laura Longstreet serves clients in South Bend Indiana and the surrounding area and makes sure that your kids’ needs come first. Considerations for child support include:
- The children’s education, health and physical needs
- The family’s standard of living before the divorce or separation
- The parents’ income and available financial resources
Fairness In Allocation
Our firm makes sure that all support calculations are equitable, including:
- Giving proper credit to parenting time overnight stays
- Counting the accurate amount of overnight stays to the noncustodial parent
- Taking into account both imputed and potential income
An Ally On Your Side
Attorney Laura Longstreet makes sure that your case complies with Indiana child support guidelines whether you are in mediation or the court litigation process. With over 10 years of legal field experience, including serving as a guardian ad litem, she uses her skill to aggressively advocate for children’s’ rights to resources that will help them thrive.
Give Us A Call
The complexity of the settlements that come along with divorce means you need a family law lawyer that will advocate strongly in your best interests. Contact Longstreet Law LLC for a consultation about how we can help. Call us at 574-208-5982 or get in touch online with this contact form.